AIS Flight Academy is looking for a (Junior) Flight/Ground Instructor
AIS Flight Academy offers an integrated training for commercial pilots. Both theory and practical sessions are taught in the Netherlands. One of the goals of AIS Flight Academy is to provide an education of excellent quality. Students who successfully finish their grading and education are offered a job opportunity as first officer on the BAe Jetstream 32 within our Airline. With that, AIS Flight Academy offers them an unique chance to build up flight experience in their first job in commercial aviation.
AIS Flight Academy is accepting applications for the combined role of Flight- and Ground Instructor. This is for a full time position, based in Lelystad, the Netherlands.
- Responsible to deliver flight and ground instruction;
- Responsible for maintaining correct post flight administration;
- Teach a range of EASA ATPL subjects in accordance with the relevant syllabi;
- Monitor and report on student progression;
- Responsible for maintaining accurate training records;
- Demonstrating and promoting correct organizational discipline and safety behavior;
- Attend instructor standardization meetings and meet targets;
- Other duties as assigned by the Chief Theoretical Knowledge Instructor/Chief Flight Instructor.
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- CPL(A) license, desired: Frozen ATPL(A)
- Desired: valid Flight Instructor(A) certificate (restricted may apply for this position);
- Class 1 medical;
- EU passport holder;
- Fluent in Dutch and English language;
- The ideal candidate should have previous experience in instruction of theoretical knowledge. If not, training can be given to the right candidate who demonstrates the correct qualifications and willingness to obtain new skills.
If you do meet the above qualifications and would be interested in applying for this role, please send your application to email@example.com