AIS Flight Academy offers training to a commercial pilot. Both the theory and the practical part take place in the Netherlands at Lelystad Airport. The goal of AIS Flight Academy is to provide a high standard of training. Students who successfully complete their training will be offered a job at AIS Airlines on a BAe Jetstream 32. This gives AIS a unique opportunity to gain experience and flight hours in order to be able to work on the big aviation.
- Setting up, maintaining and improving (new) marketing channels and website
- Support in conducting online marketing campaigns
- Providing quality and relevant messages on website and social media
- Developing various communication tools such as movies, posters and flyers
- Actively participate in various events (fairs, information evenings, etc.)
- Support in daily work, answering phone, maintaining mail contact etc.
What we ask
- MBO/HBO-training towards communication, marketing or commercial economics
- Organizationally Strong
- Stress resistant
- A good command of the Dutch and English language
- Knowledge of WordPress is a plus
- Affinity with aviation is preferred
What we offer
- Dynamic industry
- Good atmosphere and nice colleagues
- Challenge and space for own initiative
AIS Flight Academy offers an integrated training for commercial pilots. Both theory and practical sessions are taught in the Netherlands. One of the goals of AIS Flight Academy is to provide an education of excellent quality. Students who successfully finish their grading and education are offered a job opportunity as first officer on the BAe Jetstream 32 within our Airline. With that, AIS Flight Academy offers them an unique chance to build up flight experience in their first job in commercial aviation. For this AIS Flight Academy uses the Simulator Department as an integrated part for her training, consisting of two FNPTII-, a FFS Level-D BAe Jetstream 32- and a FFS Level-D Boeing 737-300/400 simulator. Within this department AIS Flight Academy is accepting applications for the function of (Senior) Simulator Engineer. This is for a full time position, based in Lelystad, the Netherlands.
- Develop simulator technical support skills to perform tasks based on guidelines as described in the SDPM;
- Performs scheduled and unscheduled maintenance including troubleshooting in accordance with legislation and SDPM;
- Develop technical competence to troubleshoot simulator systems, including visual systems, computer systems, motion- and flight controls, hydraulics and electrical systems;
- Assist with the execution of QTG’s;
- Provide customer assistance with the correct operation of the simulator and instructor station.
Ideally the candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- Able to demonstrate knowledge in handling of hydraulic- and electrical systems, computer systems and electro mechanical systems;
- Experience with the operation of and maintenance of complex flight simulators, avionics and/or aircraft systems;
- EU passport holder;
- Fluent in English language. Knowledge of the Dutch language would be an advantage.
- The ideal candidate should have previous experience in simulator maintenance. If not, training can be given to the right candidate who demonstrates the correct qualifications and willingness to obtain new skills.
If you do meet the above qualifications and would be interested in applying for this role, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org