The Boeing 737 is the best-selling jet airliner in the history of aviation and has been manufactured by Boeing since 1967. Both experienced and starting pilots can get a type rating on this aircraft. AIS Flight Academy has developed a Type Rating B737 training programme which contains computer baised training (CBT), cockpit procedure training as well as practical training sessions in the full motion simulator.
AIS Flight Academy offers a Boeing 737 Type Rating for a great price. Together with our German, Scandinavian and British partners we offer you well trained and experienced instructors. Regardless if you already have jet experience or just finished your pilot training, we will provide you with an appropriate training in the Boeing 737 cockpit.
According to European law, an applicant for the first type rating course must meet the following requirements:
[…] Applicant shall be a student pilot currently undergoing training on an MPL training course or comply with the following requirements:
- have at least 70 hours of flight experience as PIC on aeroplanes;
- hold a multi-engine IR(A);
- have passed the ATPL(A) theoretical knowledge examinations in accordance with this Part; and
- except when the type rating course is combined with an MCC course:
- hold a certificate of satisfactory completion of an MCC course in aeroplanes; or
- hold a certificate of satisfactory completion of MCC in helicopters and have more than 100 hours of flight experience as a pilot on multi-pilot helicopters; or
- have at least 500 hours as a pilot on multi-pilot helicopters; or
- have at least 500 hours as a pilot in multi-pilot operations on single-pilot multi-engine aeroplanes, in commercial air transport in accordance with the applicable air operations requirements.